Thursday, May 21, 2009

best purchase ever

To kick off the summer, we picked up a scooter. We sold our '96 Toyota Camry, and this scooter is actually worth more than that car. It has been the best decision of our marriage. It gets about 90 miles to the gallon and costs $3 to fill up. We got a smokin' deal on it too, thanks to a former student of Matt's. It's a Genuine Buddy Pamplona 150cc. It's off the hook and neither of us can stop riding it.





8 comments:

glausers said...

you just wish yours was as nice as mine.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

In Mexico they strap the whole family on the scooter, where is Kate gonna fit? I hope you will take me for a ride when I see you in July!!!

Marisa Jean said...

Oh yeah, our truck gets 17 mpg, and takes the most expensive fuel out there--with a 35 gallon tank. Take that! HA!

By the way, although it's cute and looks fun to cruise around on--how does this dream machine do in the winter?

Jordan said...

Easily the best purchase!

Princess Academy said...

I just saw it today It rocks! What a smart idea

V.I.C.K.I. said...

Maybe you could "scoot" on up here one of these days.

melissa said...

i've always wanted to own my own scooter. so whenever someone buys one, i can't help but feel a rush of envy. and i still feel like a kid everytime i sit on one or drive one. i'm excited for you guys! i'm sure this will be one of the most enjoyable summers yet!

John and Erin said...

I support this 100%! I would love to see you cruizin around So Jo. I'm jealous.