Usually when someone is compared to a celebrity they are told they look like Brad Pitt, Reese Witherspoon, or another equally attractive celeb. It's a nice compliment hearing yourself compared to a good looking human. With the exception of tactless individuals, most people aren't going to tell you that they think you look like Roseanne Barr, Rhea Perlman, or Nick Nolte.

These comparisons, good or bad, are usually inaccurate and all over the map. I know of a gal who has been told she looks like Scarlet Johansson by some and the Hanson brothers by others.
My comparison, however, is quite accurate. I first saw myself in this picture and thought that I looked like a certain celeb, but when my brother told me the same without having spoken with him about it, I knew I was doomed. I look exactly like Steve Buscemi, Hollywood's most atrociously hideous actor, in this picture:
Don't try to comfort me or tell me that I normally look like Kutcher or Nick Cannon. The proof is in the pudding, folks.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Celebrity Look-Alike
Posted by Allie at 12:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
It's the smirk.
Steve should start auditioning for the part of your corpse now.
I'm not sure this is the response you are looking for, but you look nothing like this man.
jennie, I agree. Matt is convinced he looks like him, but I really don't see any resemblance. (maybe I am in denial.)
At least Allie's is Kathy Bates... you make a great couple.
Maybe if the skin around your mouth wrinkled up and you do enough drugs to look permanantly high, then yeah, I might be able to say you have a slight resemblance.
Ha ha ha ha... at least you resemble someone of the same sex. Mmm bop, ba duba dop!
Allie! You really are not going to any of the same? Not even the usual one at Taylorsville on the 8th and 9th? I saw Michelle this weekend being a judge! What's up with that? Well how can we see eachother? Some kind of get together?
You are hilarious!! and you do not look anything like him. It's merely the facial expression =) But funny nonetheless.
Post a Comment