Friday, April 10, 2009

April 09, part 1

This month has been and will continue to be pretty busy. We've been traveling fools. By Easter, we will have been in 8 different states. Lots of road trips and 1 flight. We started the month off with a girls road trip to St. George and Vegas to see Julianne Hough in concert and also to visit my uncle on his 40th birthday. It was way fun seeing Julianne. My sister, Lyndsee, and her were best friends when they were little, so Lyndsee marched herself back stage before the show to say hi. Afterwards, we all got to see her and got a picture.

Julianne Hough at the Tuacahn

While Kate and I were South, Matt flew out to visit cute Bridger in New York. They had a ball. Matt did a photo shoot with Bridgey in central park. Those will be part of a later post, I'm sure.

A few days later, Erin and I decided on a whim to go visit Milli in Kansas City. Matt flew in from NY to keep Travis company while we gabbed and gossiped (we missed you John). We had a great time with the Charleseses. Can't say we did much more than sit around, eat, and laugh our heads off, but that is pretty much all we did when we were roommates.

I love these gals so much and I am so glad we are still great friends.
friends

We are so goofy.
A bunch of goofs

Now on to Idaho for Easter on Grandma's farm.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you have been one busy traveler! We'll see you at Grams tomorrow!

Marisa Jean said...

Busy and FUN! I'm so jealous you get to travel so much! And what's this about GORGEOUS Julianne Hough? Just goes to show that when you get your friends autographs when they are little and say "this will be worth a million one day"--you should actually believe them and hold onto that paper.

glausers said...

Funny that you say that Marisa because I have Julianne's signature in my scriptures from when we were like 9! way funny!

i like that erin was the only one brave enough to do no hands.

John and Erin said...

"You Lucky Duck!" I sure was lucky...I loved every second of it. Lets do that more often. Sure love you Mcfarlands.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I miss you guys already. Come see the Lego exhibit soon! Oh and I'm stealing these pictures! Love you guys!

Mark and Kelly's Blog said...

Wow. Could your life BE any more of a party?? Married girls with kids aren't supposed to live it up quite so much, I think. I am so jealous that you travelled with Erin Mayfield and that you saw Julianne. Two people I would LOVE to see myself. As always, love the blog. I follow it religiously, but I'll try to do better at commenting so you know I'm around. Also, Kate is looking DYNAMITE these days. I hope I get to meet her sometime.

the murdocks said...

WHAT!??! That looked so fun! I am truly jealous right now...I miss all you outta-towners...and you allie!! and I am pissed right now that you have actually been to Milli's house more than you have been to mine. Seriously.