Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Love this.

You can't hate this picture. Matt snapped this at a wedding, and I love it. A clear, blue sky makes me happy.

Temple

Oh, and this one gives me a smile, too. There is something nostalgic about old park swings.

Swings

6 comments:

the murdocks said...

LOVE these! I really love the look of the swing one. For some reason it makes me nostaligic or something.

Melissa said...

Great color on both. Nicely done.

Marisa Jean said...

Now if we could just get that blue sky to stay.

Aaron and Jessie said...

Seriously that temple picture is amazing, I want to hang it in my house - beautiful.

melissa said...

Both those pictures just made me want to sit, state, and ponder. i seriously loved both of them!! That top one is incredible. I'm glad you posted them, and allie, it seriously was so great seeing you on sunday! I really do love chatting with you every chance i get!

John and Erin said...

These pics are really good. The swing pic is kinda creepy to me for some reason. Or maybe it's just that I have a warped mind.