Matt had some photo lights he used for some recent jobs, so we did a little family photo session last night. He usually does natural light, so it was fun to mix it up a little. Here some of my favorites.
Kate's three staples: binky, baby, blanky
Teef
Me and my wittle baby
She had had enough

Look at these two
Oh how do you spell trouble? M-A-T-T
Friday, March 13, 2009
Late night Photo Shoot
Posted by Allie at 5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I look pretty good there.
Those are all awesome. Of course. I have recommended Matt to two people this week, a family and a wedding.
These photos look fantastic. The photos Matt took for Sarah-Ashley also look fantastic. Well done.
I love every single picture, and the people that are in them!
I love it how my children make me look tan too! Great job though. look s fantastic!
Kate looks so much like Matt in these pictures. Sorry Allie, but it's true. I love every one. Espeically the one where she's by herself crying.
Matt, Jr. But will she be as weird as him? I hope not! Yuck!
Kate is so dang cute!!! I can't believe how grown up she looks. These pix are fab!
LOVE the lighting in the last picture! Love it.
Post a Comment