Monday, February 2, 2009

In two weeks...

Kate will turn 1




And we get to introduce her to this place.




Can't wait.

5 comments:

Sarah-Ashley said...

I can't wait to hear how this goes. And I can't wait to see the pictures. Please take hundreds.

V.I.C.K.I. said...

You are making Elena soooo proud right now. SO proud.

Marisa Jean said...

One? Already? Man does time fly! Hope you have a fun birthday in Disneyland. You are such a kid.

Princess Academy said...

so fun --I remember teaching Sav to say one with her finger held up It made me feel like such a great parent!

John and Erin said...

I know this is what you've been waiting for for years. So I'm glad the day that you can use your child to secretly go to Disneyland for yourself if finally here! And I'm thrilled because then I get to see you guys! Can NOT wait. Love the pic and love the girl!