Matt is the first person in history to three-peat at the Dustin Hansen Invitational Ping Pong Tournament. The championship match was between Matt and Mike again, just like last year. Couldn't be prouder. We get the DHI trophy in our home for another year. We display it proudly on our piano.
Well done, husband! ( and brother who came in 2nd again)
Everyone: (minus Kate and me)
Matt receiving the trophy for the third year in a row
The match:
Mikey defeated again...
Every year, Dustin and Matt make a video that is shown before the start of the tournament. I linked it here for your enjoyment. They always do a great job!
Monday, February 9, 2009
DHI 2009: Matt Makes History
Posted by Allie at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
I can't believe a kid that wore glasses won.
Can anyone stand a chance against Matt? Should I learn to play ping pong and challenge him? I'm sure my underdog qualities would make up for my sheer lack of skill.
I'm so happy that I just spent 15 minutes watching this. Time well worth it! Congrats Matt, who knew you were such a ponger.
I stole one of these pictures and put it on my blog. I just sincerely enjoyed it.
That trophy is hot. I can see why you work so hard to display it in your home. Nice job Matt. I can see why you are so proud, Allie.
Ha ha ha, I seriously loved every second of that! hilarious! I wish we would have recorded some of our music videos. They seriously did such a good job of editing it. I say next time all us girls are together we do a Brittany Spears or Salt n' Pepa. I can't believe how many people compete in that, you should be proud of your man.
I can die a happy person now.
Loved the movie. Great camera work. Great story. I've enjoyed watching all of them. Way to go Matt!
Huge Congrats Maythee! Way to three-peat! And even more impressive was that awesome video. You guys are getting really good. That video seriously rocked! I could tell John was so sad that he missed it as he was watching the video. I'll be congradulating you in person in a week!
What a great tradition and CUTE proud wife!
Post a Comment