Kate is one year old today! What the what? To be cliche, time flies.
We had a little party for her with family and her friend Emerson Royce. I have to say that I made an extraordinary Cinderella cake that I am extremely proud of. My sisters Julie and Char helped a whole lot, but I couldn't believe how near perfect it turned out.
Kate is the greatest lil thing on earth and I love her to bits and pieces. I am loving this stage and it is so fun to see all the things she is picking up. She is a little talker, her newest favorite word is baby, prounounced "dady." She recently starting to sign 'baby' and 'more', all thanks to baby signing time. Happy birthday Kate, and thanks to everyone who came to the party!
Some pics for you to eat up:

Yes, this is a cake. Thanks, it is good, isn't it...
Matt did this cake:
Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Birthday to Kate
Posted by Allie at 7:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Wong Oh Wong, I can't believe she is already 1! Your cake really was amazing... it looks plastic! To be honest though, Matt's looks better tasting. When ya going to D-land?
She was such a cute little birthday girl! We need to get the kiddos together again real soon so Kate can see her "dady" boy Emerson!
That child is a living doll. So cute. And I am way impressed by the cake. Great work.
Wow, what an incredible cake! Good job! I can't believe Kate is 1! It is a very fun age. I think it is my favorite age. Although, each stage is really fun though.
Matt's cake is amazing. He was always so creative. Your cakes were too pretty to eat.
I love the difference between you and Matt's cakes. I had a barbie cake once. It was my very favorite and prettiest cake I've ever had. Unfortunately I didn't realize that it was almost all frosting and I hate frosting so I gagged on it. But luckily Kate doesn't know the difference.
I must say that your barbie cake is SSSOOO cute!
Happy birthday, Kate!
You made that cake? DARLING! Great job. I need some lessons! High five to Matt for winning DHI while teaching me how to use my own camera. We really need to get together and eat some more sticky fingers! YUMMY!
Your cake was amazing! Happy birthday to Kate!
Happy birthday Kate!! Great job on the cake. Did you guys eat the Barbie? My mom said you and Kate brought by a Valentine's present for Grace! That was so sweet of you! I can't wait to come down to get it! I would love to get together with you for a ultra "play-date" where we take pictures of our babies, eat snacks, read celebrity gossip magazines, etc. I will give ya a call!
Seriously Allie you should be so dang proud of that cake. It looks completely perfect to me. I tried making one of those for Maile's birthday and I thought I did good, but yours makes mine a total embarasment.
Happy Happy Birthday to Kate! That went way too fast. Love the cakes!
That is the cutest thing ever!! You are now as amazing as Brianne!!
Wow I can't believe she is a year Your cake is amazing I need lessons --what a lucky girl to have 2 such adoring parents!
Post a Comment