We had a blast in Cancun with my parents and Mike. We visited Chichen Itza and spent a lot of time on the beach and playing in the waves. It was paradisical.



Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Beautiful Cancun
Posted by Allie at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Girl, you lookin skinny! Your trip looks so fun and I can't believe how darling Kate looks in her little bikini. So cute. I need to go somewhere warm...I am living for the day we can go outside in short sleeves again.
That looks heavenly! I am so jealous! We are freezing up here in Rexburg! Glad you had a great time! You guys look great!
Heavenly. It looks absolutely heavenly. Sitting on the beach with a drink in hand. Glad you guys loved it! But you were very missed. You'll have to give me the details when we get together for lunch soon...we need to do mc ds soon
Pretty sure I hate you right now (crazy what jealousy can do to a person). I would kill to get out of this stinky, snowy, smoggy valley. It looks like a dreamy vacation.
I'm like 90% happy for you and 10% jealous. Ok maybe 80 20. I'm glad you had a great time though
I really find Kate's bikini to be extremely immodest. I think you need to consult the Especially for Youth handbook because it is a slippery slope from 10 months to 12 years old.
Extremely jealous. We went there on our honeymoon. I remember the first thing I said when I saw the beach - this is what heaven will look like. And I want a baby girl just so that I can put her in skimpy bikini's:) ha ha. Kate's is adorable- I love that picture of her.
I know who you are :) I have looked at your blog a few times before... Kate is so cute! I actually emailed Matt a little while back about taking some family pictures for us, but I never followed through.
Did you read the tenth article of faith when you used the word "paradasical"? Man I'm so jealous of you, but i'm even more jealous of Kate looking so good in that bikini right after the Holidays. What is her secret?
There is nothing better than going to the beach in the smack middle of winter! The pictures are fantastic!!
Those pics look to good to be true. It looks so much like a fake ad. Looks like it was a blast. Next trip to plan.... San Fran!
This is all good and exciting, but is there something going on over in your Travel Log blog that I should be aware of? If so, I WANT IN.
LOL I didn't know you were going as well --I'm glad you enjoyed it I agree It was a paradise!
Can't believe I'm just seeing this post now, I'm obviously totally out of it, but dang! That loks sooo fun!
Post a Comment