Monday, December 22, 2008

K8's 10 month milestones

The week she turned 10 months, she learned to crawl, stand, cruise, and she got her two bottom teeth. She also graduated from headbands to clippies held by the 4 long hairs on top of her head. She had a great week.


IMG_4940bw

IMG_4934

IMG_4941

IMG_4938

9 comments:

glausers said...

i love the second picture of her. Her face is priceless

Julie Toone said...

She is so dang cute!!!

The Ceder House's said...

Go Kate! Wow- that is a big week. She is one smart little girl.I can't wait till Hudson can crawl.

Melissa said...

So cute! I can't believe she is doing all of that at once! How fun. You are probably chasing her now.
You guys have a Merry Christmas!

Rich and Brianne said...

Super cute! And you are hilarious.

Marisa Jean said...

Good things come to those who wait, right?

Kristie said...

I'm hyperventilating over the photos... cutest girl ever.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Wow -Miss Kate, you did have a BIG month --you are at such a fun age With each day bringing new adventures and discoveries -Congrats on all your hard work and graduating to clippies:)

John and Erin said...

You knew she was going to be advanced. She's a doll. I loved seeing you guys at Christmas. I wish we could see you all the time. It wasn't long enough. Sure love ya