Kate and I enjoyed a great weekend in Kansas City with Travis, Milli and Avery. It was so fun to be able to finally meet lil Avery. She is a little peanut- So little and adorable. We had a great time. I was able to introduce Milli to the wonderful world of High School Musical. We watched the first and second and plan to watch the third during Christmas. We went to Crown Center and ate at a cute little joint call "Streetcar named Desire." We had the most wonderful waiter named Mark. He was about 80 years old and had the best rehearsed dialogue. It was the by far the best dining experience I have had. I gave him a 50% tip and he deserved every penny. Mill and I just had to get a snapshot with him.
Kate and Avery had a great time playing together. When I say playing, I mean Kate trying to claw at Avery, and Avery staring back at her unable to defend herself. Best friends for life!
Thanks Charleses for having us! Can't wait to come back soon!
Yong O U Rong O Cong Kong!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Kansas City: The City of Fountains
Posted by Allie at 12:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ha Ha Ha Ha I always hated it when you two would talk in that stupid language. I was never fast enough to stay in the conversation. I loved and hated this post. Love lots about it but hate that I was missing out. I love that you had an 80 year old server, that you bragged about how much you tipped him, and the pic with him smashed between you two. Oh and there is nothing wrong with a scripted dialogue... used it for five years. Can I be invited to watch HM3 over Christmas too?
You both look great by the way. 4 cute gals!
I should clarify that when I say I tipped 50%, it was probably like 3 dollars. My meal was only 6. I'm a high roller!
The baby looks terrified of Kate in the last pic!
Restaurant visits are always better when you have a memorable waiter. By the way, did you cut your hair? I like it!
There are a lot of things i love right now 1) Erin Wardle Mayfield 2) Christmas in KC 3) This post 4) Zac Efron 5) Hamburgers 6) Frontier airlines and 7) The McFarlands. I had so much fun with you guys. Sorry Avery cried 98% of the time you were here. See you in a week!
Oh my heck I am so jealous!! That trip looked so fun! And the girls look cute every picture. That looked so fun, but I'm with Erin, I am jealous...I want to meet Millis baby! But did I read right? Is she coming next week? Lets please plan something. And YES...let's please hang out this week allie!
Post a Comment