We spent ThanksG with the McFarlands this year. We had a great time down at Michael and Jeanne's. We then saw The Dark Knight again at the good old Sandy Movies 9.
We are definitely thankful for the choicest blessings we are given, but for something different, we wanted to show our thanks to people who we think are geniuses in there field and have brought us great entertainment.
Here is our list: (please feel free to add any people you think belong in any of the following categories)
Film: male- Morgan Freeman /female- Meryl Streep
Music: male- John Lennon /female- Dolly Parton
Comedy: male- Jerry Seinfeld /female- Tina Fey
Child Actorss: male- Freddie Highmore /female- Abigail Breslin
TV Characters: male- Homer Simpson /female- Lucille Bluth
TV Show: Arrested Development
Movie: Moulin Rouge
Animated Film: The Lion King
I'm really excited I can openly be excited for Christmas now without getting my head yanked off by my scroogey husband. All month he has been saying, "Wait until after Thanksgiving...blah blah blah." Thanksgiving came and went, so today in church we sang Angels We Have Heard On High and Away in a Manger, and he leaned over to me and said, "Don't they know its not December yet?" Sheesh, have a little cheer.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanks 'n' Shiz
Posted by Allie at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I look kind of fat in that family picture. Redo!
love your family pic --whata good idea I also think you are genious for your fun blog and thankful for entertainment --I say AMEN to christmas cheer Tell your husband to hop on the CHEERFUL christmas ride!
Sing away Owl, it's December 1st! Plus I love Kates bow in the family pic. Adorable
i love the way kate looks in that first pic. she doesn't look thrilled to be sitting there.
Gotta love the Sandy Movies 9. I'm really surprised that you didn't put your Zack (or however you spell his name) as one of your youth actors you love. I'll support your singing now that it's December. I'm gonna have to go with Matt on this one--I'm not a big fan of rushing Christmas either.
I am glad you guys had a nice Thanksgiving. I love the family picture of all you guys. So cute!
I am 100% with you Allie...I say bring on Christmas!! as early as we can get it. That way I get my fill by the time it comes, and I'm ok for it to go. I will be honest I was listening to Christmas music day after Halloween. I recognize that is not for everyone, but it is for me=) And THEY (the scrooges of the world) don't have to listen to it, or get down on us if our trees are up a little bit early. =)
I can't thank you guys enough for allowing us to snag your arrested development dvds. They have brought far more joy than imagined into our home. For that, I am grateful.
Yay Christmas! I say after Thanksgiving all bets are off. And maybe a little before. A little. :) I like how Elena is putting her hand on Casey's shoulder in the family picture.
Post a Comment