
I've caught that Christmas Spirit.
Matt is a scrooge and won't let me get Kate's picture with Santa until I get her picture with an indian or pilgrim. If anyone knows of anyone who is either of those types, let me know.
Saturday, November 8, 2008
I've caught it
Posted by Allie at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
I 100 percent support your early Christmas excitement. Let people say what they will, know that I am behind you completely. It is never too early to begin Christmas time
You could try THANKSGIVING Point, an indian reservation, the Navajo Hogan restaurant, or you could simply make yourself an authentic pilgrim costume.
Who's trying to hide her identity in this one?
That is Lanyard. I told her she wasn't in it.
I put my tree up yesterday. And today, I thought WTH am I doing. But I don't care... My tree looks awesome, and now I have more time to put stuff under it.
your tree is wimpy. and i was clearly in the picture you dummy
Wow. It isn't even the middle of the month yet. My girlfriend made a pocahontas outfit for Halloween--would that work? Or one of my dancers was a pilgram. How about just take her to roberts crafts or somewhere like that and get a picture by one of the wooden pilgrams. That should do the trick. AFterall, did he specify if it had to be alive?
Hey, this is Tara Catmull (Kennard) from C & C Ballet!!! I found your blog through Marisa!! Your little girl is sooo cute! It's fun to find old friends and catch up! I hope everything is good for you and your family! If you want to say hi come on over to my blog! taracatmull.blogspot.com
Tara :)
I totally support Matt! I am a big believer in relishing things and not rushing. Why does everyone want to rush over Thanksgiving? What other day are you allowed to eat as much as you want?
P.S. does anyone know anything about Christine? What about Trisha, what is she up to?
Yes Allie, I love it! I've been so tempted to start the decorating and I think after reading this blog I'm just gonna do it. I just found out about Bingham!!! Wahoo that is awesome they made it to the semifinals! Dang I wish I was there. Bingham what what!!!
Thank you Allie, you have officially given me permission to put my tree up. I actually wanted to the day after halloween, but I am terrified of what people will think. I just got back from tai pan and spent $93 JUST on tree ornaments and a christmas wreath. I physically cannot wait for christmas...and why should I? People put pumpkins on their porch two months before thanksgiving...
And tell Matt and Kate to hit up southern alberta for a pic with an indian. Indian reservations consume about 3/4 of the entire province.
What in the heck does Matt know.
He knows nothing about the joy of Christmas early and always going to Disneyland. Don't ever go to the dark side Allie, Keep up the good work. Yeah for Christmas and Disneyland. Forever.
A fellow enthusiast (how ever you spell that_
I love it! I am the same way but I get embarrassed too easily. I have already bought so many Christmas decorations that I don't think I will be able to wait this year.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... I love that spirit owl! But please don't forget about thanksgiving it's one of the best holidays ever. And we've got to get together over the weekend. I miss you guys. Love that you already have your tree up though. I think it's a record.
Post a Comment