Friday, November 14, 2008

9 monthday

Just a quick shout out to Baby Kate for her 9 month day. She's about 15 lbs, has no teeth, and shows no sign of wanting to crawl. A little late bloomer physically, but ahead of her time in personality. She can say dog, cat, dad, hi, and book. She is cute.

I had to actually schedule a shoot with Matt to get her pics done. We got a few despite the gloomy clouds and light showers.

Christmas1

Pose

Windblown

Weeds

14 comments:

TC Jolley said...

She's adorable and Matt is amazing! I can't believe she's 9 months already :)

Jayson & Sara said...

It's all about the color space alli! It's something that has to be changed in photoshop. Change the color from adboe RGB to sRGB. They may have to be re-edited, but that's the color space for the internet! Also if you give the photos a little more sharpening - just for the web - they'll look more clear! ;)

Tara said...

She is so adorable! Those pictures are soooo cute! It makes me want a girl! Happy 9 monthday!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

this is the first time in 3 weeks I have checked blogs and this is what I have to say. 1) Awesome Halloween costumes. I love that you dressed up! Kate is amazingly cute. 2) I'm pissed that you have your Christmas tree up already and I totally agree with Matt on this one. 3) I can't say enough how cute Kate is... I want to kiss her and maul her. Pretty soon I will though. Can't wait till you get here!!!

Craig Barlow B. said...

Fantastic.

Kristi said...

Happy 9 months Kate! You are such a fun friend and look great in those new pictures. I will see you in church. We can interrupt the crying ladies in Relief Society together!
Emerson

Bridger W. said...

Oh, Baby Kate. Cute as a button.

SETHER+ONE said...

Cute pictures! Miles is about five and a half months and still hasn't rolled over. What can you do, huh? I am impressed she can say all those words!!

Marisa Jean said...

Maybe she doesn't love to move physically, but her physical looks totally make up for it. I can't believe she's already 9-months (it's pretty easy for me to remeber since she was born so close to my wedding date). I love the photos--keep em comin!

the murdocks said...

The pics are fantastic! Cute as always. Thanks for dinner last wknd...it was so fun. And great to finally see you!

Shaun and Tonya said...

gorgeous! Love the pics talented daddy

The Ceder House's said...

She is talking already? Um- she is a genius. And adorable.

John and Erin said...

I sure love that darling girl. I need to see her soon. I'm a little mad that you and Millhouse will be seeing each other and I'll be missing out. Give her and that babe a kiss and hug for me too. I best be seeing you at Thanksgiving!?

Janette said...

Oh my goodness! she is so cute. Don't worry Boston didn't start crawling until he was 10 months and walking at 13 1/2 months. The best thing about him walking at that age was that he walked really well and never really struggled to much