Sunday, November 23, 2008

Better than expected


Yesterday I saw Twilight with my mom and sisters. I went into it with very low expectations mainly because of the obnoxious hype ("My neck belongs to Edward" pins, etc.) I also was very soured by Breaking Dawn. I really hated hated hated that book. I still wanted to see the movie because I actually did like the books Twilight and Eclipse. Anyway, I went in expecting it to be awful. I was pleasantly surprised though. Besides the two or three scenes where I had to put my hand over my mouth to hinder my laughter, it was pretty good. I didn't think I would like the guy playing Edward, but he grew on me really fast and I ended up loving him. Bella was so-so, but I hated her in the books, so that was about right. All in all, I liked it way more than I expected.

10 comments:

Bridger W. said...

That movie poster is hilarious.

V.I.C.K.I. said...

"You ready for this, spider monkey?"

Rich and Brianne said...

Yeah, I am not going in with high expectations either. But I still feel like I have to see the movie.

Marisa Jean said...

I decided I wasn't going to see it, but maybe I will after ready this.

John and Erin said...

I likewise disliked Breaking Dawn. It just got old. But I can't help but see the movie. And yes I am still excited even though everyone says they were all laughing in it at times.

the murdocks said...

I am absolutely jealous. I want to see it so bad! And even just watching the commercials, Edward is looking more and more sexy to me :)
And by the way, I was totally kidding when I told you I was doing photo. (I actually don't remember talking about it, but if I said that, I was for sure kidding)if people ask, I will do it :)

the murdocks said...

HAHAHAHHAHAHAH...ok I remember now! like stazmobilephotography.com?? Please bless you thought I was kidding.

Disney Grandma said...

Edward reminded me of Matt, he is always trying to bite people.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

We so have to have a conversation about this when I see you... I think we are totally on the same page.

Tara said...

I was really ended up liking it! The second time was really good! How could you not like breaking dawn? All my favorite things happened in that book, at least in book one of that book!