Saturday, October 25, 2008

Two things

A) I saw High School Musical 3 and it was out of this world fantastic. It was just as over-the-top cheesy that I was hoping for. Every time they broke into song, I giggled with giddiness and busted meyself with a huge grin throughout the enitre song. Awesome. I'm telling you, if I wasn't married to Matt, I would be married to Zac Efron. I love him more and more every time I see him. I saw on IMDB.com that he is going to be Ren in the Footloose remake. Can't wait!

B) Kate is a genius baby. She said "dog". It was no fluke! She was looking at a book about a dog named Hugs. She said it a few times. So I said, "Kate where's the dog?" She then pointed to the dog on the page. To test it, I turned to a different page and asked her again, and she pointed to the dog. It was so fun!

12 comments:

Bridger W. said...

Get that gal a dog of her own. She's earned it.

Marisa Jean said...

I'm ashamed that I have never seen any of the high school musical's. Please don't disown me as a friend. But I did watch Grease the other day, does that count?

Your daughter is a genius. No doubt about it.

Aaron and Jessie said...

I love how obbsessed you are with those kind of shows and with Zac. Sorry we didn't get together again while in Utah, days flew bye our trip was too short and fast, but I'm glad we got to hang out at least one day. I sure hope you're keeping with the plan of coming out in January - I would love it!!!

Craig Barlow B. said...

Wow, that picture is fantastic. I like to brag about my little sister being a small genius, and she is 8. So I know the rush that comes from knowing a young relative is a prodigy.
And I don't think there should be any shame in enjoying a High School Musical movie. I haven't seen any of them, but I'm positive they would turn my heart to mush. Absolute mush.

glausers said...

she looks like a kid in that picture

V.I.C.K.I. said...

There is no way she said dog at this age. Ronnie would be pissed if he found out so please try to stifle it. If she's an early learner, she got it from my genes.

Ann said...

Yay kate! She is growing way too fast. Hey so our blog has gone private so send me your email and I'll send you an invite. awells84@gmail.com

John and Erin said...

Look at her sitting up all on her own. She's turning into a lil girl and not a baby anymore. I love her. She's a doll!

John and Erin said...

Oh yeah and everytime I see anything on High School Musical I think of you. I secretly enjoy watching it too.

Melissa said...

Kate is so cute! Babies are smarter than you think! My kids surprise me all of the time.

Shaun and Tonya said...

Wow -so does she get a dog for Christmas for her hard work?

the murdocks said...

Truthfully, I want to have a high school musical marathon day. I feel like I've missed out on the most popular movie in the universe. So one day I want to watch all three...and I'm sure I'll love them. And I think Zac will make a perfect Ren, since he demonstrated a perfect ren in high school musical 2 while dancing his anger away. (the one scene I've watched in number 2)
Lil Kate ain't so little anymore! I feel like she's grown 6 months everytime I see her. And yes...she is brilliant!