Hey, I was just thinking about Matt's awesome pumpkin carvings from last year and was wondering if he would be willing to tell his secrets on converting a photo to a template. We really want to try it this year.
I don't love autumn myself. Acutally I think of it as a death process, which I don't find very fun. And while I don't love it, at least there are cute pictures of little girls that make it better.
10 comments:
Very cute! I love the corn stalks in the background.
So dang cute!!
i love that little grill
Wow! those are beautiful pics. She is getting so big too
Hey, I was just thinking about Matt's awesome pumpkin carvings from last year and was wondering if he would be willing to tell his secrets on converting a photo to a template. We really want to try it this year.
I'll send you a message on facebook.
Happy October Mcfarlands! You know what that means...
Oh how I wish we could be there to carve some pumpkins with you.
Love the gal
I don't love autumn myself. Acutally I think of it as a death process, which I don't find very fun. And while I don't love it, at least there are cute pictures of little girls that make it better.
Yeah, she is at the top of her game right now. Can't wait to see her live soon I hope.
I just found your blog. These pictures are to die for. I love them.
Post a Comment