Kate, who has been sleeping through the night since 6 weeks old, has decided that she is done with that concept and likes to wake up every 1 hour just for the hay of it. I'm a softie and I get her out of her crib, but its been close to a week now, and I am going to get down to business.
I can't stay mad at this gal... Seriously, look at this face!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Sleep Deprived
Posted by Allie at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Um- I would have sympathy for you but... 6 weeks old??? Hudson JUST started to sleep through the night. At FIVE MONTHS. Hang in there though- I heard babies go through a short phase of not sleeping through the night at her age and then they get over it?? Yep- she is freaking adorable no way you can stay mad at her:)
Allison & Matt- you have the most darling little girl ever. I adore her. Miss you two- cute blog!
kristie anderson gardiner
Allison I know I say this every time you post a stinking picture of her on here but she really is just straight adorable. Happiest little girl... I love it.
It's easy for me to say that I could be strong and leave her in her crib, but I'd be lying because you are right, she's too dang cute to ever be frustrated with.
AWWWEE! How on earth can you get mad at her?? She's like "What mom? I just want to hang out with you." I can't wait to see her tomorrow...she's getting big way too fast!
Allie - sorry this isn't exactly related to your post - I hope you're sleeping better now though. Thanks for your comments on my pictures! It's always nice to hear positive feedback! I'm learning it on my own, but I have photographer friends who critique and I'm slowly learning what I like. It's definitely something I want to pursue! Thanks though! It was a real pick me up today!
Hi Allison! I just saw your blog from Laura Ward's blog! Your little girl is so adorable! I can't believe you are a mommy! I haven't seen you forever! It looks like you are doing well! I am teaching your niece Mckenna at Trisha's! She is so cute!
What the crap Kate? At least she has her looks going for her.
she's too cute Who could get mad at her? Sadie is one to wake up mid night to play for an hour. How can you get upset with cute coos, later talking and giggles? Not me I just smile, roll over, and go back to sleep
Post a Comment