Friday, September 26, 2008

World's Worst People

I know I confused some of you the last time I posted something by not stating that it wasn't Allison. I thought you'd figure it out. This is Matt, FYI.

I've been brainstorming for a long time about who would make my World's Worst People list, and I've been wanting to post for a while. However, I did NOT want to leave anyone out. This list consists of creatures in the celebrity realm that absolutely make my blood boil when I hear anything that has to do with them. I'm sure I would light some real fires if I put down people that I personally know. Please don't take offense if you like someone on this list. Everyone has poor taste in something.

Here is my list in no particular order:

Ann Coulter



This blond bombshell loves to fire up them thar liberals and will stop at nothing to do so. She's just another one of those extreme right wingers that is making a whole bunch of $ by making incendiary statements. She has criticized the wives of the firefighters who died on 9/11 by saying that they have totally taken financial advantage of their situation and they're happy to have the money. She is a horrible person, and has done no good in this world. The next two are in the same category.

Bill O'Reilly and Sean Hannity



FoxNews' golden boys are pretty much in the same boat as the aforementioned vixen. Mr. O'Reilly, of course, famous for cutting people's mics on his show when they say something he (or Rupert Murdoch) doesn't agree with. He gives a whole new meaning to FoxNews' mantra "Fair and Balanced."



Have you been Hannitized? Chances are that you have. How this man is popular I will never ever know. He may be a great American, but he is a horrible human being.

Dane Cook



I watched Dan in Real Life hating Dan's brother but not knowing who he was the whole time. After the movie I realized it was this terrible stand up comedian/actor. He's just not funny at all.

Kathy Griffin



She's feisty, I'll give 'er that. Other than that, she is just an absolute moron. I honestly cringe when this she-devil speaks. She has a show on Bravo, which I'll bet no one can name which channel that is.

Angelina Jolie



She has become far too outspoken, and treating your other kids differently because they aren't "survivors" is downright dumb.

Carson Daly



Watching his late night show makes me soooooooo uncomfortable that I have to continue watching. One night I watched and Kathy Griffin was his guest. I was glued. Two people from my list on the same program. Unreal. R.I.P. T.R.L. on M.T.V.

Rascal Flatts



This is going to sting most of you. When Allie and I were choosing music for our wedding video she showed me a Rascal Flatts song. I said to her that "I don't even like HER voice." That's right, I genuinely thought it was a girl singing. I've been so perplexed at how so many people could like that band. Despite my efforts, the dang song ended up on our wedding video.

Carlos Mencia



He's a Mexican-American comedian that thinks he can say anything racist because he isn't white. I absolutely hate that mentality, and he took it all the way to the bank.

Tyra Banks

Just watch this video and you will understand why I can't stand this person. Seriously though, you have to watch the video.



Bill Maher



He actually might be at the top (or bottom depending on how you look at it) of my list. I've hated this guy for years. He used to host a show called Politically Incorrect. He's the cockiest little weasel I've ever listened to. He says that people who belong to some sort of organized religion have a neurological disorder and he's made a documentary to bash organized religion. He really thinks he's something else, but he's actually just the World's Worst Person.

Honorable Mention:

Paula Abdul, Mia Michaels, Fred Durst, Jack Johnson, the movie The Notebook, Nickelback, David Schwimmer, Gilbert Godfried, the New York Yankees, Manu Ginobili, the Peta organization, P. Diddy Puff Daddy Sean Puffy Combs, the Disney Channel (thanks to my wife), Jennifer Aniston, and the list goes on...

Please list a few of the people that get you riled up.

6 comments:

Allie said...

I had to stop the Tyra clip at :39 because I couldn't take another ounce of it.

V.I.C.K.I. said...

I hate Tyra. She wants to be Oprah/Carson Kressley. And I loathe Sean Hannity but not as much as I hate Tara Reid, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Fergie, Two and a Half Men, the Jonas Brothers, and Donald Trump. Also I don't hate Angelina Jolie because she may be an annoying crusader but she could be a jerk like the greedy Wall Street CEOs.

Melissa said...

Great list, Matt.

I was confused by the Tyra goes crazy
diva video. She seemed to be playing a vampire.

I think I also watched Kathy Griffin on Carson Daly. Horrifying.

Marisa Jean said...

I'm sad to hear that you don't like Rascal Flatts. I love them.

The person that gets under my skin more than any other is Robin Williams. I think he's a little two-faced and I don't find him funny at all. He's just annoying. I also hate Jon Hunstaman Jr. I think he's a fake who uses his father's brains to make a name for himself.

John and Erin said...

That clip was seriously painful to watch. I can't stand Tyra and it blows my mind that her show still exits. And I'd have to say the same for Carson Daly. Someone please get their shows off tv.

Casey McFarland Photography said...

I have read that the reason you hate people is because you see something in them that you possess yourself. Now that i understand that I can see why Matt hates Ann Coulter and the movie the Notebook. He is opinionated and he is a hopeless romantic.
-hey brother