I am getting very excited for the next few weeks. Fall TV is so fun! I am especially excited for Dancing with the Stars (minus Lacey as a pro... who does she think she is?), The Office, Law & Order: SVU, and a couple of other shows on Disney Channel. I am also excited to get into 30 Rock. I have never watched an episode, but we've got some relatives who have told us we need to get "30 Rocked". Next weekend, we are going to have a 30 Rock-a-thon, so that should be pretty fun. I have decided that Tina Fey is on my list of the 10 greatest people ever. I think she is brilliant.
I'm sure a lot of people have already seen this, but Matt and I found this on the NBC website, and I think its hilarious. Its the Japanese Office.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Premeire Week is almost here!
Posted by Allie at 10:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That's some funny stuff. The Office is my favorite! I'm so excited for it to start.
I used to love this part of the year for the same reason too. I'm going to make it a point to try and watch the Office. I've heard it's really funny.
My co-workers talk about 30 Rock non-stop. I've seen one episode and I loved it. I can't wait to get into it myself.
I can't WAIT for tv this fall! But naturally, most of the shows I watch are on the cw. Me and dave both love 30 rock, we can't wait to get into it this season.
I'm still reminiscing about So You Think that I haven't been too excited about any new shows. I've got to catch up on the office. I do like Dancing with the Stars however and I hope you're not talking about Lacey from SYTYCD??? If so I'll consider not watching the show.
You probably know we don't have tv over here but I am able to catch up on tv shows on the plane/checking out from the library and I have enjoyed 30 Rock the two times I've seen it. I also love Little People, Big World. That dad is crazy!
I'm so with you on this post. The Summer TV line ups suck. I guess they expect us to go outside and soak of the sun, but nope, we just continued to channel surf the whole rest of the Summer.
ps we took good care of Matt... or he took good care of us. He hooked us up with his free food a lot.
That was hilarious!!!!!! I loved it I'm watching it again after this. Thanks for posting it.
Post a Comment