Saturday, September 6, 2008

Just a quick reminder...

Just reminding you that I met Dolly Parton two years ago.



Just to give you an idea of how weensy she is (excluding her you-know-whats), look at her legs compared to mine... and those pants I am wearing are a size 4 which I was proud of until I got my picture next to her.

We just watched the magic show I performed in at Dollywood in 2006. I was flushed with memories! What a great summer that was.

9 comments:

Jayson & Sara said...

Wow - I had no idea! And I know this doesn't have anything to do with your post ... sorry! But I just love that pictures of baby Kate in the bath you've put up on the side! Just beautiful!

Marisa Jean said...

I always knew that woman was unnaturally small--this pictures really shows it though. Holy cow. But cool that you met her!

Melissa said...

How fun that you had that opportunity to go to that. Wow, I didn't realize how small she was because of her bust!

V.I.C.K.I. said...

It takes a lot of money to look that cheap, Allie.

the murdocks said...

Her body is unreal. That is the only word I can use to describe that picture. I loved hearing about your dollywood days!! Especially Matt working every day with old people named Betty and...dang it, I can't remember the other names, I just remember I loved them.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I love that you felt that you needed to remind us of your adventures in dollywood. Ever since that, I have loved Dolly Parton even more.

Aaron and Jessie said...

I loved that you used the word weensy, but she truly is. I still want to see that magic show. I love that you and Matt ventured out there that summer, who just performs in a magic show at Dollywood? You are one of a kind.

John and Erin said...

How could we forget that spectacular show. I hope to never erase this memory of you dancing in a magic show with lions in a Dolly Pardon Theme Park. I will 100% support another decision like that.

Craig Barlow B. said...

Wow, she is a tiny person! That is unbelievable. I always imagined her to be a behemoth of a woman. And I welcome your snooping.