Thanks to our friends, JR and Kristi, we enjoyed an evening at Classic Waterslides. I forgot just how fun the Barracuda, Piranha, Sting Ray, and Octopus slides are. The last time I was there was in elementary school when I had a season pass. Good times. They've revamped the kiddie pool ( thank goodness), and Kate had a blast splashing around with her pal, Emerson. It definitely brought out the 9 year old in Matt which actually isn't that hard to do. He went down the slides about a trillion times, and I peed my pants watching him run up the path with his blue and white mat.
Hope you had a great birthday, Kristi! ( I stole this pic from your blog)
Kate couldn't keep her hands off Emerson.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Classic Waterslides
Posted by Allie at 2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
They have really been working hard to make that place awesome again... everytime I drive by they are doing something! I'm glad to hear it is just as awesome as it looks. Your baby is the sweetest, I love her swimming suit. Life looks great!
Holy crap, I haven't been there in forever! Jonathan won't go swimming with me until he tans his legs. So count your blessings that Matt is such a kid at heart and is so focused on fun that nothing else matters. Glad you had fun!
What, those things are still open? Some things will never die. You guys look way cute! We will see you soon. I'll call you when I'm in town.
Classic ROCKS! I'm glad you guys had a good time. Kate is so cute in her little swimsuit... I could eat her up!
sounds like fun -where are they?
Why didn't we ever go there together? My sis and her kids have a fam pass there and so we all went rollar skating. It was a blast. I'm pissed we haven't been going there weekly.
Post a Comment