I am absolutely thrilled with how outstanding So You Think You Can Dance is this season! The top 10 ( minus Mark and Comfort's facial expressions) have been dynamite. I have been on the edge of my seat every week during the results. I think Katee is one of the most beautiful dancers I have seen and Joshua and Twitch have so much charisma and humility. Courtney is the underdog that made it to the top 4, but I think she has worked really hard and deserves to be there, even though most people were mad that Chelsie left. I think Joshua will win, and I am proud to say that I have said that since Day 1. Also, my favorite choreographer is Sonya, by far! She has yet to disappoint. What a terrific show. I love it more and more each week, and you can bet your bottom dollar I will be there next year no matter what it takes!
Also, I am going to disagree with Jerry Seinfeld when he says, "Oh that Meryl Streep- she's such a phony bologna," because I just saw Mamma Mia! last weekend and LOVED her in that role. When she sang The Winner Takes It All, I about peed my pants. What a voice!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Ecstatic
Posted by Allie at 9:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Allie, I knew you were my friend for a reason. I have been completely obsessed with this season. Last night I was up until 1:00 AM watching YouTube video's over and over again. I LOVE Katee and Joshua and have been saying that since day one. What can I say--great minds think alike! They are both so dang versitile--I wish I had that ability. Hip hop = no go for Marisa. Anyway, I think they better hook up in real life too because he's so into her. That first week when he grabbed her head during the first judges comments I EVEN GOT BUTTERFLIES! This is a really long comment, but I'm obsessed too and I can't WAIT for next week! AAAAHHHHH!!!!! One last thing, I am sad that Chelsie was kicked off because I think she's really proven herself and because Courtney bugs me; has since the beginning. Alright, I'm done.
Can't wait... only 3 days, 4 hours, and 14 mins until the finale! Katee is taking it!
Dang it Allie! Reading your blog just makes me miss you guys so much. I honestly don't know a thing about so you think you can dance, but I sure love how into it you get. I just wanted to leave a comment since I haven't forever and tell you that I totally miss you and would love it if you made the trek out to the middle of nowhere to visit us.
I'm going to announce that Travis forgot to Tivo it for me last week... I know you can watch it online, but its just not the same. I love Katie though!
Post a Comment