I'm glad Matt is a pro photographer because I get unlimited pictures of my freaking adorable daughter. Here are some of my favorite from a recent shoot:
( For some reason colored pictures look dull on blogger. Not sure why...)




Sunday, July 27, 2008
Cute as Hell
Posted by Allie at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
I will love any post with that title.
Yes she is cute as hell...and Matt these pics are awesome!
I don't know that Hell really fits the description your trying to make. Since when was wailing and gnashing of teeth cute?
Freakin adorable. I think our kids should get married for sure- they would make extremely cute babies.
At first I thought that she looked more like you, but I think I've changed my mind and now I think she looks more like Matt. Sorry.
You should count your blessings that Matt loves to use a camera because if it was up to my husband, there'd never be a picture documenting our life or our future children. He really does a great job.
Great looking photos of a great looking child.
Those pics are to die for allie, she really is a perfect mixture of the both of you! and i'm trying to get brad to do photography as a hobby so we can also have the unlimited stuff!
What an adorable baby. That color photo really shows her great coloring, honestly she has a beautiful complexion. And what awesome photos! I still think she is going to have red hair.
love love love the third one! And seriously, she's very cute!
Yeah, I'm with the stallings on this one I don't think wailing and gnashing of teeth does justice for her description but whatever. She really is darling!!
Love the pics. She is getting cuter by the minute.
She is the happiest little baby! Cute as Hell!
Matt your pictures are awesome!! good job, you really are brilliant when it comes to photography.
Cuter than Hell.
And Matt's work is amazing.
And you are pretty cool too.
yeah she is VERY cute
She is cute as freaking hell
She is way cute Allie! They grow so fast don't ya think.
Post a Comment