Kate turned 4 months on Sunday. We put together a little slide show of her to a great song by Jesse and the Rippers. I am in love with this music video! Its hilarious. The first few seconds of Uncle Jesse is absolutely classic. Here's the original music video:
Here is the slide show of Baby Kate to the same song. If you ask me, she is way cuter than Nicky and/or Alex.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
If every word I said could make you laugh...
Posted by Allie at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I will never forget when we were all watching the first season of Full House on DVD and you laughed super hard when it showed the shot of the family in Bullet driving across the Golden Gate Bridge and it wasn't Bob Sagat playing Danny T. That is a treasured moment.
That opening scene of that music video is literally as lame as it comes. I'm thrilled to own the song, though.
Cute pictures of Baby Kate.
Way cute video of baby Kate!! jordy jacob and I all loved it.
I love the pics of kate in her swimsuit and shades...way cute.
I loved that song when it came out on Full House... and still do! Full house was so awesome, too bad when I watch it now I feel like a cheese ball. Your baby is a doll! I just want to squeeze her she is so cute! I loved the video, she is growing up so fast.
HAHHAAHHAAH...there are too many things about this post I love. But nothing beats a naked uncle jesse in bed. Thank you Matt for re-introducing the full house songs back into my life.
Cute!! and funny! Wow Jesse Consopolis (I have no idea how you spell that)I'm really embarrassed for him. I really do think Adam wants to be Jesse Consopolis though...he'd never admit it though.
I was obsessed with Full House when I was little. I think I even teared up a little bit when Nicky and Alex were born. Ahhh. Memories:)
This blog took me back to a good time in my life... I'm so glad I grew up in the same time as Matt because he always refreshed my memories
And the slide show is wonderful... Kate totally ownes Niki and Alex... I actually hated them even when I was obsessed with full house.
Post a Comment