Saturday, June 21, 2008

Thank you, Jordan

As far as I'm concerned, Jordan Smith has changed my blogging life. He introduced me to Google Reader. Not to brag, or in other words, to brag, my friend list is getting pretty long. What can I say? I got a lot of friends. Anyway, I was getting pretty behind on keeping updated with everyone's blogs because it would take me forever to check them all. Not to mention all the blog snooping I do. Plus, when I changed my template I lost a few blog addresses, so sorry if you aren't on my friend list right now. Jordan taught me how to subscribe to blogs so I would get an alert type thing when anything was updated. I can now effortlessly keep up with everyone and I love it!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Allie,

Thanks for the nice shout-out. Biggest thanks to my friend Cassidy W. for teaching me how to use Google Reader. It really is a wonderful thing.

And thanks to Google Reader, I was literally instantly notified when you posted. That's why I'm commenting mere minutes after your blog went live.

Julie Toone said...

Allie,
Teach me how to change my paper and I too would like to benefit from Jordan's wisdom...that would be helpful. Come over and give me a lesson on all that stuff!

Bridger W. said...

I haven't gotten ahold of Google Reader yet. I'm afraid I don't know how to use it correctly.

Melissa said...

I felt exactly this same way when I started using Google Reader. It is truly liberating.

Charlynne said...

What the heck is google reader??!! I would like to be informed...I'm tired of wasting my time checking sites that have not been updated. Free me from my ignorance please!! I too would like to be liberated. I wish Jordan was my friend.

Shaun and Tonya said...

wow! I need that I am a blog aholic--How do you set it up?