Monday, June 2, 2008

I always knew she was going to be advanced

Babies are apparently supposed to start rolling over at 4 months. I'm proud to say that Kate can do it at 3 1/2 months. Thank you Dora and Baby Einsteins for teaching my baby to be smart.



(Sorry about my ugly voice at the end of the video. )

4 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

You go girl! Good job Kate!

Matt McFarland Photography said...

Let's put that into more understandable terms: 3.5 weeks is 12.5% faster than the average Joanne. At this pace she'll graduate high school before she turns 16, college before she's 20, and retire by the time she's 56. That is one advanced little gal.

the murdocks said...

WOO! I remember how huge I thought it was when Coop rolled over...those times are exciting!

Bridger W. said...

Keep an eye on that gal, she'll be stealing change out of your purse before you know it.