For the past 4 memorial days, we've driven down to Castle Dale to visit my brother-in-law, Jake's grave. This year to save on gas, we packed Gary, Debbie, Julie, Matt, me, Kate, Lyndsee, Clint, April, Jax, Josh, Jordy, and Jacob into Julie's 15 passenger van. It is crazy to see how much the boys have grown in the last 4 years since Jake died. I was comparing pictures from Memorial Day '04 to '08. I can't believe its been 4 years. 
Julie and her boys
Of course, baby Kate:

Monday, May 26, 2008
Memorial Day in Castle Dale
Posted by Allie at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hey, I saw on face book that you had a blog and I just had to check it out. You and your baby are seriously SO gorgeous!!!
That is a good tradition to do every year. I too can't believe it has been that long! Kate is still adorable. It was so fun seeing you guys... wished we lived closer. And I do have to say that Matt looks pretty handsome with his summer buzz.
That has to be the cutest family picture. That's great that you were able to pay respect to your family that has past away. I love that you all went together ha ha
Your daughter just gets cuter and cuter!
P.S. I LOVE your new family photo on the top of your blog. It's GORGEOUS of all of you!
that is funny! I used to live near castledale! I worked at the grocery store in castledale (Stewarts). I used to live in Emery. FUNny!
Post a Comment