Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Baby ballerina

I'm really not going to make her be a dancer, but until she is old enough to choose, I am going to dress her like one! Not to brag, but I did make this little tutu by hand. I was proud of myself. We snapped some shots of her since she looked so adorable.


12 comments:

Ann said...

So cute! It's ok to "expose" your kids to things like dance when they are young, it doesn't hurt a thing.

Michelle K. said...

Of course she is going to be a dancer! She is too precious!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Oh my efff! She is adorable. And props to you Allie for being so domestic! I love that when you take random pictures they are professional! I will see you soon... I'll probably call you tonight to see what your weekend plans are... sticky fingers, here we come!

the murdocks said...

Allie?! I love the outfit...and no clue you had such mad sewing skills! Please teach me how to sew...a button...anything. Are we gonna hit up Wingers with Milli? Any plans yet?

TC Jolley said...

She is soooo adorable!!! I'd MAKE her be a dancer... she's so cute! I love the tutu and am very impressed!!! I'm with Milli... oh my effff!

Jordan said...

I just want you to know that I fully support this kind of thing.

John and Erin said...

Love the pics... she looks adorable. I'm pretty impressed owl.

melissa said...

Oh my heck allie, those pics are seriously to die for!! I really loved them!!! I still need to meet this little bundle of joy!

Melissa said...

I'm going to speak up and agree with everyone else here. She is an adorable child.

Laura J. Ward said...

Ummm...PLEASE can we be friends!! Of course! I love this!!! It is so fun to catch up with everyone and see what they are up to..I promise I'll get better at this blogging.. Alli!! You are lookin gorgeous as always! And your baby.... Ahhhhhh! How is she so stinkin cute?!! Seriously.. she should model for Gerber or something. I'm so happy for you! Ya, I'm still dancing my life away.. I'll be graduating Spring 09'!! Can't wait but it's been good stuff. Love ya Alli! Let's keep in touch! :)

Marisa Jean said...

I love how enamored babies are with generic, everyday things like a box, keys or tutu's. She's completely mesmerized by the tulle. I love these photos.

Josh and Shalae said...

Hey, this is Shalae Neff (Crowther now). I found your blog through some others. Your little girl is darling. My mom said she ran into you guys a while back. What are you up to? Your little girl looks alot like Matt I think. So cute!