We finally got a baby girl in the family and we dressed her up as a boy! My sister Julie has two little newsie hats, so we had a little fun with Kate and Jacob. Kate totally looks like a boy, but oh well. I still think she is adorable! 



Sunday, June 29, 2008
Buy me last pape, mister?
Posted by Allie at 8:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
What adorable pictures! I love the hats.
She's adorable either way... boy or girl!!!
I really like Kate right now.
You're just tugging at everyones heartstrings
I love it! Great pictures!
Umm, allie, i couldn't help but say thank you for leaving that comment-it literally made my whole day. But i have to get something straight, i promise on my life it was her camera, i promise you its stretched out-when i saw it i really wanted to know what kind of film she uses! but seriously, thank you so much, and love the pictures of your newest newsie!!
This reminds me of both Oliver Twist and Newsies--which I am now going to watch tonight! Thanks for sharing these ADORABLE pictures! I love the one with Kate's thumb in her mouth.
allie, i want to thank you again for your awesome comment and your shat opinion...i'm the only person on this earth that you would ever leave that kind of comment on there blog
Those are the cutest pictures!!! Kate makes a cute girl and boy!! =)
Post a Comment