I saw this on my friend, Marisa's blog and it is absolutely incredible! Its six minutes, but it is worth every second. If you get bored of the frogs, just fast forward a bit to about 3:00 and/or 4:30 to the main swan dancer. That is the best part.
P.S. So You Think You Can Dance is AMAZING this season!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
INSANE SWAN LAKE
Posted by Allie at 4:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I can not believe that. It is unreal.
That is INCREDIBLE!! I couldn't take my eyes off it. Amazing!
she makes it look so easy. i swear anytime i see someone dancing I want so bad to be dancing again.
Holy shiz... this woman is not human! If they ever come here I have to go.
Are you kidding me? That girl is not human. I have never seen anything like that... going up on pointe on someones head???? What the heck that freaked me out! Crazy@
I knew you'd find this amazing! I seriously screamed when I saw it and had to watch it again and again. I think I've finally pulled my dropped jaw off of the floor.
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! How is that even possible???!!!
Amazing! Can you even imagine doing anything like that.
Un-believable.
Post a Comment