OH man I love her! I'm so glad I got to finally see her and you! It always makes my day when I get to chat with you! I still also love your stroller! What a sweet girl you have!
Hey, is this Allison who worked we me at Sweet Tomatoes? I've seen Matt's photography on other people's blog, so I decided to check out his blog and saw that you are married! And have a cute baby! It's so great to see you! If you want to remember who I am, our blog is jackandmichelle.blogspot.com.
7 comments:
This baby is adorable.
Her eyes are a great shade. She gets cuter and cuter every time I see her.
She is super cool! One day I will meet her... one day soon.
OH man I love her! I'm so glad I got to finally see her and you! It always makes my day when I get to chat with you! I still also love your stroller! What a sweet girl you have!
What the crap, she is so cute!
Hey, is this Allison who worked we me at Sweet Tomatoes? I've seen Matt's photography on other people's blog, so I decided to check out his blog and saw that you are married! And have a cute baby! It's so great to see you! If you want to remember who I am, our blog is jackandmichelle.blogspot.com.
She is getting cuter and cuter every day!
Post a Comment