I have been taking a lot of pictures lately becuase I feel like Kate is changing so much! She is so big now! I'm loving it. Yesterday we had a really fun day, and I got it all on camera. First, we went swimming at Lifetime with my sisters and their boys. Kate actually has 3 swimming suits (they were all gifts) so I have been excited for a chance to put her in one of them. She was confused when we first got in the pool, but she did really well. 
Do you think her hair is red? Still trying to convince Gary...
Fair skin is worshipped in some countries, so back off.
After swimming, we spent a fun evening with some of my closest friends. Erin, Stacie, Jess and her girls, and Kate and I drove up to Park City for shopping and dinner. We found some major steals at the outlets. Then we went to Loco Lizard for some delicious Mexican. Lowlight of the day: Stacie got sick and barfed.
Highlight: The garbage cans had ash trays built into them, so Stacie hurled all over the sidewalk and bark chips. It wasn't funny at the time, but it was after when all the people had to walk past it... Poor gal. Love ya, Stace. It was fun spending time with my friends since Erin is leaving for Thailand and then Palo Alto shortly after, and Jess is moving to Arizona. I've got the best friends and I love spending time with them. I miss all you out of towners!
Kate and Emmy bonding:
Friday, May 9, 2008
Fun Day
Posted by Allie at 4:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that sounds like a blast. I miss doing that. I wish we lived closer. Poor stacie! Kate is growing so fast it's crazy!
Thanks Owl! I'm going to miss you guys a ton but I'm excited for the fun times were going to have in cali when you come and visit! Sure loved the night with ya, thanks for planning it.
LOVED that day...well besides the obvious. I love you guys and can't wait to do it again. Thanks for planning it! I LOOK like barf in that picture.
Oh my gosh, I'm SO jealous!!
Post a Comment