Wednesday, April 30, 2008

3 years!



Today is Matt's and my three year anniversary! Time flies! He is in Peru, so to celebrate, I am going to lunch with Kate and my sis. Happy Anniversary Matt! Its been a fun 3 years and I am excited for many more to come. P.S. You bought me some shoes and a shirt, and some shoes for Kate. Thanks, and you can see them when you get back.

Favorite Highlights from the last three years:

Being in the Salt Lake temple on April 30th, 2005 with all of our families

Living in our first little home on 1055 west. No heat in the winter and no AC in the summer. Good times

Living in Knoxville, Tennessee for the summer 2006. Matt was such a supportive husband. He sold tickets at Dollywood making $7 an hour while I pursued my dream to dance professionally. We both got pictures with Dolly Parton which made it extremely worth it!

Driving home from Tennessee. 4 day road trip with no radio! We played a whole lot of 20 questions.

All of our vacations together: Vegas, Disneyland three times (with many more to come), and Paris. Also all the mini trips to St. George, Firth, Lake Powell, and Park City.

Finiding out we were going to be parents of a baby girl!!!

Moving in to our first house

And probably the best memory of all- the birth of Baby Kate. Definitely one of the most amazing experiences in my life.

Here's to us!

6 comments:

Jordan said...

Congrats Matt and Allie. I think it's nothing short of appropriate that Baskin Robbins also celebrates your anniversary by giving away scoops of ice cream for 31 cents.

KO and SJ said...

Congrats!!!! We are so glad that we could be a part of that extremely exciting proposal! That was a great night!

the murdocks said...

Congrats you guys! Can't believe it's been 3 years. Love you both.

Marisa Jean said...

Holy cow, I can't believe it's been 3 years. Time flies! I love your list of memories, the times you think back on and shake your head are always the best!

Kristi said...

I love newlywed stories! I think that having a lot of money would be a curse when you are first married. It would ruin so many memories!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I love Mallie. You guys have had so many fun adventures so far! I'm so happy you visited KC on your way home form Nashville, and for the Dolly Pardon gift, still have it! We miss ya tons!