So apparently the filming of High School Musical 3 has started here in Utah. I don't know about anyone else, but I've just got to catch a glimpse of Zac Efron in person. I understand that I am 25 years old, but I don't care. I will do whatever it takes! I honestly love the guy and would be so excited to see him. Matt's out of town this week, so I'm a free gal. If anyone is up for it, please let me know. I'd love a partner in crime. Just a quick pic to get you pumped: 
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Zac's in Town
Posted by Allie at 1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Wait. Are you serious? I have a nephew too if you're interested. He's just about to get braces. He's just to die for!
If I'm not mistaken, Dawn's mother was an extra in a scene for the movie.
This post is absolutely terrific. There is nothing better than a 25-year-old "free gal" trying to get a glimpse of Zac Efron.
Allie's goal for this weekend: Find Zach
Milli's goal for this weekend: Watch highschool musical for the first time ever because my friend is so obsessed with it. I really am going to fulfill my goal, mark my words.
Dang! This is just one of the reasons I wish I lived in South Jordan. I would so go with you! I am a High School Musical die hard.
Post a Comment