Kate has been smiling so much lately! We have been loving it. She cracks a smile at the funniest things, too. She loves when I sing to her. She'll smile the biggest at "apple bottom jeans and the boots with the fur" and the song from Dora the Explorer. I'm not sure ifs it real yet, but I swear she has been trying to laugh too. She gets a huge smile on her face and pushes out a tiny squeal. She's adorable. We are loving every second of being parents. We are especially loving that she is consistently sleeping 7-8 hours a night. Here are some smily pics:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Smiles
Posted by Allie at 9:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
So sweet! Congrats on getting so sleep too. Life just runs better when the parents get a full nights sleep.
I LOVE the black and white picture. She is so darling! And that is awesome that she is sleeping so much during the night. Also, Matt's photo site is awesome. He inspires me:)
Oh I loved when Cooper started smiling...it just keeps getting better. Give that baby a kiss from me. Oh and way to go on the full nights sleep!
Her smile is SSSSOOO cute. I love baby's smiles because they are so big and real. Nothing fake about them. Very cute!
I can't believe how big Kate is. she has an adorable smile too. I checked out matt's site on your last post. He is an awesome photographer. When we are in town we will have to get some pictures of our family.
She changes so much in one week. She seems like she is growing up so fast! Ha Ha... but I'm serious. She's a good lil baby.
Post a Comment