Kate is two months old which means she had to get some immunizations today. Three shots in her little thighs. I think I cried harder than she did when they poked her. It was so sad! Just for records, she is on the 50th percentile for weight and 97th for height. She's cute. Here are some more pics: (sorry, I am obsessed with my daughter)

Fun with cousins:
Thursday, April 17, 2008
2 month check up
Posted by Allie at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My word allie, she really is the CUTEST!! and please don't ever say sorry for posting pictures, i haven't seen her yet in person, so every picture i get to see i just love it!
p.s. i hope you had as much fun as i did on the hair mixer, haha-couldn't stop myself
She is so cute!!! When is the red hair going to come? How long do you have for it to change until you can't cash in on the money from your dad?
Post a Comment