Last week we did a fun little shoot with my cousin, Abby. Matt does my studio's dance pictures every year, but it's with a back drop and lights. I was thinking to myself how dance pictures are actually pretty boring. 
(Except this one of my sister clogging)
I thought it would be fun to market Matt's photo skillz to dancers but in a different setting, not just a random pose in front of a backdrop. Abby was a good sport.


Matt has been working really hard on his official photography website. Check it out!
www.mattmcfarlandphoto.com
Monday, April 7, 2008
Fun Photo Shoot
Posted by Allie at 10:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I LOVE the dance pics! Matt you have some serious talent, and the website looks fantastic. Way to go!
I checked it out and I love it! I'm using Matt when I get back in Utah no battle!
Those pictures are excellent, I should see if we can use Matt at my studio, our photographer can do some pretty awful work. And Matt's website looks great, I am really impressed. Good work.
Allie thanks for the sweet comments. Andie is 8 months old now ... my how the time flies - cherish every second you have with your little one! How old is your cutie now? Matt's work is awesome, talented hubby ya got there!
Cloggers Rock!
Alli have you let Trisha know? If you haven't then I will... those pictures of Abbi are amazing! She is a pretty amazing dancer though! She'll probably use those when she goes professional. I'm guessing your still working? I'm still in debate. I feel like I have a lot of questions for you so I hope I run into you at a competion soon!
I love those photos. I love cloggers even more. I used to clog and I wore a costume quite similar to your sisters and danced to "Cotton Eyed Joe." Is clogging even a talent? Maybe just a real good work out. Who even invented clogging anyways? Makes me wonder...
Matt, you have talent! That is awesome!
My word allie, his website is FANTASTIC!!! it really does look so good!! and i also love those pics. I'll be honest, i have always wanted to be a dancer so maybe he can take some dancing pics of me so i can just fulfill my dreams through his camera. Great work matt, all my best wishes for your website!! :)
Post a Comment