Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cute as hell

So what if I'm posting more pictures of my adorable daughter. Deal with it.





Click on the picture so it looks better. For some reason this template puts a little haze over the pics.

15 comments:

Jordan said...

Hahahaha! The title of this post killed me.

Adam & Alissa said...

She is beautiful! congrats!

the murdocks said...

Love the title. That picture is beautiful...I can't wait to meet the little Matt double. She is flat out adorable you guys!

Ashley said...

She really is so damn cute!!!

Sarah-Ashley said...

She is adorable, and I have seen LOADS of newborns, I know a good looking newborn when I see one.

Ashley Hardison said...

She is darling, is she being a good baby for you? Enjoy her while she's little, they grow up way too fast.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I'm pissed that I haven't seen her yet! I love that motherhood hasn't made you a "molly" you are still cussing up a storm like usual. Please keep posting tons of pics she is adorable!!!

Kristi said...

Adorable! I can't wait to bring her a friend soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jordan said...

Allie Congrats!!! SHe is SO cute. I am so happy for you that she is here. I can't wait to see her the next time I come out there. Congrats!!!!

Ruthanne said...

Hey Allison! Your little girl is adorable! I just had one in December. Isn't being a mom the best? Hope you are feeling good and getting some sleep!

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

She is adorable!!! Congrats!! Okay sorry this is a random post about furniture! Travis and I are trying to get the word out that we can get furniture at wholesale prices. We can get huge discounts on Ashley Furniture- we can get anything from couches to bedroom sets or even just a tv stand. Rather than buy it at the store- just call us and we can tell you what we can get it for you at. Usually you end up saving AT LEAST a few hundred dollars. Our friend just bought a bedroom set from us and ended up saving $900! Also to help us get the word out- if you refer someone to us, we will give you $25 to $100 cash, depending on the amount of their order. If you have any questions just call Travis at #808-1349 and he can give you details and order anything for you! Thanks so much!

Bridger W. said...

A very cute baby, congratulations. I'm sure she's going to be great!

But not as great as a deal as my wife and I can get you on a new grill or television set! Just give us a call and we'll be able to get you guys a screamin' deal on something you don't need. The coolest part is that we're going to make money from it! Contact me soon~

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
TC Jolley said...

Alli, email me at leticejolley@mstar2.net so I can add you, I'm going private :)... and sorry if I've duplicated this comment, I'm trying to get private asap!