Monday, February 18, 2008

Baby Kate




Kate was born on Friday, February 15th at 5:26 PM. She weighed 8 lbs 2 oz and was 19 inches long. She has a bundle of hair that looks brown sometimes, red sometimes, and gold sometimes. It will be fun to see what it turns into. My dad is giving us 2 months for it to stay red for the $500 deal. Her eyes are big and beautiful, she got hundreds of comments about them from the nurses! (they probably say that to everyone...) She is such a good baby and we are so excited she is finally here!

23 comments:

the murdocks said...

AHHHHHH! Oh my word she is gorgeous. Ok...I'm dialing your number right now, you better pick up. I've been waiting till you get home from the hospital. CONGRATS YOU GUYS!!! Can't wait to meet the little love in a week!! Love you all so much..

cami said...

Congratulations!! She is so precious.

Teandra said...

Her eyes are beautiful! Congratulations.

Ann said...

Were so happy for you guys! Finally your parents have a granddaughter!

Julie and Dan said...

Congratulations Allie and Matt!! She is one stinkin cute little girl... I am really jealous of you right now. Hope everything is going great.

Matt McFarland said...

Never in my life would I have guessed that I would think a newborn child was attractive. Until now all of them looked the same. She is one cute little gal. I'm officially obsessed with her.

Ashley said...

She's beautiful, Allie! Congrats!!!

Tamara Jacobs said...

Congratulations! She is sooo cute!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Wahoo!!! HOw exciting! Congrats Allie and Matt. I can't wait to come and see her in person, she is adorable. Also, Happy Birthday today Allie!!

the murdocks said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE!!!!! Miss you!

Karen said...

Congratulations!! I'm excited she was born on the 15th. My little boy's birthday is the 15th as well. He's one now, though. The first year will fly so fast. Just keep holding her and admiring all the cute things she does. Newborns are so precious. Congrats again, and Happy Birthday!

Janette said...

happy Birthday Allie! congrats also on the baby! yeah I am so happy for you both. Isn't it such a cool feeling to look down and see her in your arms! I will need to come down and see you guys! let me know if you need anything!

Hayley Neil said...

Yeah! Congratulations you guys! You sure did a great job, she is beautiful!

Jennie B. said...

YEAH! Congratulations! She looks so so so sweet! I'm so jealous of you guys! She finally came! I can't wait to see her! She is adorable! How do you feel now?

The Ceder House's said...

She is one cute little girl! I will cross my fingers that she keeps the red hair:) Congrats!

The Buckley's said...

Congrats!!!! Enjoy every moment while she is small because it goes by so fast and then your having your second one and you don't have time to notice all the little things!!! She is adorable and she does have beautiful, big, eyes!

Marisa Jean said...

YAY!!! Baby Kate is BEAUTIFUL! I'm glad to see she's here with her HUGE eyes! Congratulations! I just want to know how long you labored....Anyway, she's beautiful! I'm thrilled for the new member of the McFarland family.

Love,

Marisa Jean

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I heart Kate. I need to meet her soon. When you are all settled at home and not so sleep deprived call me back. I want to hear about the whole birthing experience. Hope you guys are doing good! Miss ya... oh and I would have totally come and visited you in the hospital if I was there... dang it! That would have been cool.

Jordan said...

Congrats on the newest addition to the McFarland family!

melissa said...

OH MY WORD WOOOHOOOOO!!!! allie, i honestlycouldn't more happier for you guys!!!! I love that she is finally here!!! I hope you guys are having an absolute ball with her and i really can't wait to meet her, hopefully its soon:)

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Oh Allie she is so amazing! Congratulation! I am so excited for you guys!

TC Jolley said...

She is so cute... I want to squeeze her! Congrats on your new daughter, I'm so happy for you guys! And keep the pictures coming, I love it!

The Forbes said...

Congrat!! She is adorable. That is so exciting. and props on the whole right foot deal and drawing the number six.