If hustle points were a stat, I would have been off the charts. Nobody hears about that. Actually, I got dizzy and light-headed within five minutes of play, so I took myself out of the game often.
I don't care how well you played in that game, that picture is fantastic!!! With your photography skills-I wouldn't expect anything less! WAY TO GO MATT!! P.s. and i really do care, thats awesome you got MVP!
Hello Allison! It's me, Sara Tew. Well it's Weir now, but I think you knew I got married. Anyway, Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so excited for you. I got your blog address from Marisa. It's so weird to me that your younger sister got married. I remember teaching her ballet on Saturdays and stuff. So so weird to me. It was really fun to see pictures of you and your husband! You look great!
9 comments:
I've mentioned it before, but is three more points and one more block than I ever got in church ball.
If hustle points were a stat, I would have been off the charts. Nobody hears about that. Actually, I got dizzy and light-headed within five minutes of play, so I took myself out of the game often.
Matt I never knew what a superstar basketball player you are,
Matt what what!!!
Matt have you been working out? You look outstanding.
Hip Hip hooray Matt!!!
I don't care how well you played in that game, that picture is fantastic!!! With your photography skills-I wouldn't expect anything less! WAY TO GO MATT!! P.s. and i really do care, thats awesome you got MVP!
Hello Allison! It's me, Sara Tew. Well it's Weir now, but I think you knew I got married. Anyway, Congratulations on your pregnancy! I'm so excited for you. I got your blog address from Marisa. It's so weird to me that your younger sister got married. I remember teaching her ballet on Saturdays and stuff. So so weird to me. It was really fun to see pictures of you and your husband! You look great!
Nice going Matt!! I can tell you are quiet the gamer just from that picture!
Sure proud of ya maythee! And sure like the man in the background picking an arm zit!
Post a Comment