We've had a pretty busy couple of weeks. We've had a lot of fun doing different things. This is kind of an update post, so it might be pretty boring, but oh well. I have a few pictures to document some of our activities, but I didn't get pics of everything.
First was my studio's dance performance on the 15th. It went really well and I was very proud of my dancers. Here are two pictures: one of my oldest dancer and one of my youngest, who might be the cutest little girl I'v ever met.
Then, on the 18th, my little sister got married to Clint Glauser. They'd been dating for over 4 years, so it was fun that they were finally official. They got married in the Salt Lake Temple and had their recpetion at Heritage Gardens. It was a really fun day, and it was really cool to be in the Temple with my whole family except Mikey. He got to stay out abd babysit all the nephews. Here's a picture of all my siblings and siblings-in-law, except Clint, the groom. I'm not sure where he was when we we took this pic.
OH yeah, and Kate. She was a part of it, too.
Then we celebrated Christmas with our families. For some reason, we didn't get any pictures. It was fun spending time with both of our a families and getting lots of presents. Let's be honest, getting presents is really fun, even though its not the most important thing. We also had a wedding shower for Erin on the 26th that turned out great. It was really fun to see all of our friends and celebrate the fact that Erin and John are finally getting married! Over the weekend of the 29th, we drove down to St. George with Erin, John, and Jordan for Parker's wedding. It was a fun little road trip. We stopped at a little rinky-dink cafe called Arshel's that Jordan had been raving about. It was actually pretty good despite the fact that my chicken fingers dinner came with three chicken fingers that were the size of chicken nuggets. Parker got married in the St.George Temple, which was really cool. It was a fun little trip and it is always awesome when you get to witness your friends getting hitched. A couple highlight pics:
Arshel's cafe in Beaver, UT
Parker and Kate coming out of the temple
Waiting for the happy couple to come out
I hope everyone had a great christmas and new year. Only 6 more weeks until baby is due! I'm counting down the seconds.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
Fun Season
Posted by Allie at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm sad I missed Lindsey's reception. She looked beautiful! Happy new year!
This is a great post. I'm so glad the general feeling of Arshel's is positive!
Where in the world did Jordan ever find that cafe? I swear he knows everything! So I had so much fun seeing you this trip. I swear I just laughed the whole time. I will call you tonight to get details of the wedding. For some reason I am afraid to call Erin because she is married and might be doing married things and mentally might still be on her honeymoon, but I'm dying to know how it went!
I'm thinkin' Arshel's!
Post a Comment