I guess I'm nesting because the only thing I have been able to think about it getting the nursery all set up and decorated. (You'd think I'd be stressing about Christmas, or my sister's wedding, or my dance recital, or actually DELIVERING the baby, but nope... setting up the crib has taken complete priority over everything else.) I was really proud because I set it up all by myself. My mom gave me the bedding set as an early shower gift. It's really cute. It's princess/ballerina theme. (Just for the record, I'm not going to make my daughter dance unless she wants to. People always ask me that.) My camera didn't have batteries and Matt is on a photo shoot, so I just took a rinky-dink picture with my phone. It doesn't do it justice, but it will give you a good idea.
Friday, December 21, 2007
Kate's Room
Posted by Allie at 4:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
ALLIE!!! How stinking cute. I'm so happy that's your priority, since that's all I thought about when I was pregnant. Seriously though, who cares if the baby is healthy? I can't wait to see the room. We're at Dave's place now but should be back for Erin's shower. So count me in. I can't wait to see you guys...and especially your belly. Till then, have a mowry christmas!
Um..I am so sorry to blog spy but I cant help it. I just had to tell you that the baby's room looks so adorable! (by the way i am Melissa and Racks friend Cherelle I worked at good old Sweet Tomatoes back when sorry I feel a little sheepish to but in)
Looks great!
I'm happy to say that I have seen it in real life and that picture really doesn't do it justice, it is so cute! I can't wait for Kate! I will see ya tonight!
Post a Comment