Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New House!

We had a very exciting weekend. We moved into our new house on 10923 South 1055 West. Its a great house that has actually been passed down through my family. It was my family's home all growing up. Then, my sister bought it from my parents when they built their new house next door. Now, my sister has moved to Riverton and Matt and I have taken over. My little sister and her husband live in the basement apartment. I'm really excited about it. We got everything moved in over the weekend, and despite my monstrous belly, I helped a lot. I have a pinched nerve in my butt to prove it. Of course the first thing I unpacked and set up was our Christmas Tree because it has been killing me for the past 3 weeks not having a tree up. I'm one of those people who like to have their tree up before Thanksgiving. (I'm sorry, Milli, I know you hate that.) We're hoping to stay in this house long term, but we'll see how things go. Its a great house, and we love the location. I haven't posted any pictures of myself in the last 7 months because I've been dreading to show everyone how much weight I've put on. But, we did take a picture in front of our new house, so here it is. I'm huge, but back off... I'm pregnant.



I hope everyone is having a fun Christmas season! I'm excited to see all you out-of-towners over the holidays.

11 comments:

Teandra said...

ALlison,

You don't look big at all. Congrats on the new house!

melissa said...

I agree with teandra, you look great allie! Its a cute picture for reals!! But heck, love the exciting news about your house! i'm so jealous about your sister living in the basement, gosh that would be a flippen hoot!!! I'm excited for you guys! also, loved the pinch nerve...

TC Jolley said...

You are not HUGE, you are adorable! Congrats on the new home... how exciting.

the murdocks said...

JSKDJFSDJJDFSJJKLS:JKDJSDJ....ALLIE! Finally the belly. Although I'm a bit pissed because you look 16 weeks pregnant. The cinnamon bears haven't touched you, way to go. I went the mall today looking at little baby girl clothes for Kate, and I got so dang giddy! See you soon! love ya

the murdocks said...

Ope, and CONGRATS on the home! (only what your entire post was about) As you know, I am truly jealous of you guys. But quite pleased you are staying in the same area. I LOVE where you live. You can continue teaching me how to fish :) Cause I sure sucked.

J and E Mayfield said...

Allie I love your pregnant belly! You seriously look great. I'm excited to come visit you guys in your new home. Congrats

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH Allie you are so dang cute! I can't wait to see you at Lindseys wedding! Props to Matt on their annoucment picture, I was so impressed and I've only seen that one! Looks like I have my family photographer picked out (when I start my family that is) That is pretty great that you get to live in South Jordan! Clint and I are always talking about good old UVSC salad bar days... so I really can't wait to see you!

Ashley Hardison said...

Alli,
Congrats on the house. It is always nice to have somewhere to call home. Moving is a major pain and it takes forever to get unpacked. You look great.

The Ceder House's said...

Allie-

You look cute- can't wait to see you in person at the shower! Yeah for SOJO! I am very jealous you get to live in Sojo:)

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I can't beleive you are living in that huge awesome house, and its in South Jordan, how radical! You look awesome, I can't wait to see you, and don't think i'm a perv if I want to touch your belly, I love the feeling of a prego belly!

Brooke Farnsworth said...

Hi Allie! This is Brooke (Lemmons)Farnsworth, remember me? Anyway, I was checking out Ashley's blog and thought I would take a look at yours. You are pretty much the most adorable pregnant person I have ever seen! ..and definitely NOT huge. I am so happy for you and Matt and your new home, how exciting! Being a mom is the best, and having a little girl makes it even better, congratulations!!!! I hope all is well, and I hope you have a Merry Christmas!