When I found out I was pregnant, I was really excited to have cravings. You always hear people talk about pregnancy cravings. But, I hadn't gotten any until just this week. Apparently my body wants sugar (which actually isn't much different than my non-pregnancy cravings...) This week, three things have sounded so good to me and its been all I have eaten. Crunch Berries, Cinnamon Bears, and Pancakes. Mmmmmmm, delicious.
Things are going really well with baby Kate. We're down to 2 1/2 months left and I cannot wait! She is moving around all day and night. I am actually convinced there are two babies in there because I don't see how it is possible for one baby to kick me in three different places at once, but she manages to do it all the time. When I lay on my back you can see her moving back and forth around my belly. Its really weird. I love it though. My favorite thing is to poke my stomach to get a fun reaction. Matt insists I am bugging her, but its really fun for me. Plus, it keeps me busy during Sacrament Meeting.
Fun times, I can't wait for her to come!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Cravings
Posted by Allie at 9:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
That's so exciting! I can't even imagine being pregnant. I love hearing your adventures.
What does Matt mean your bugging her? Did he forget it's in your body? Poke away Allie! Enjoy it while you still can.
No kidding, 2 1/2 months, it is winding down.. yeah! Its been a while since I last saw you I'm sure little Kate (your belly) has grown quite a bit since then, when are we going to get together? I'm surprised you don't crave marshmallows or peeps or those gross hearts at valentines time. you always did love funny things.
I can't believe how fast the time has gone! I am excited to meet little Kate. When are you having a baby shower so that we can spoil her?
I am screaming with delight. I still can't believe you are with child. I CANNOT wait to meet Kate...and by the way, I hope you are keeping that name cause I am obsessed with it. I love your cravings...they are just as unusual as your normal cravings. cinnamon bears? Love it. I wanted sweet stuff too. I miss ya al!! hugs
Allie, I love this blog. I'm soooooo excited for you guys. I can't wait to see baby Kate! And of course your craving sugar... it wouldn't be right if you weren't.
Awwww, that is so cute!!! I'm so excited for you guys :)
Ha! That's cute! I can't wait to feel that! I'm just in the fat gut stage. I LOVE the name Kate! If we have a girl.... we're thinking Jayne. I love the simple names. Super cute!
Marshmellows... cinnamon bears... same diff, I would say you aren't having cravings, you are just hungry for your normal diet. I really can't wait to see you more pregnant, last time I saw you you just had a little pooch, you will be fully prego when I see ya! Your baby will be so cute, I hope she has your hair!
Promise when I read your blog i got paranoid that I was pregnant only because i promise i crave sugar cereal, ok and anything with sugar! I'm just praying when i get pregnant i crave carrots, celery and cabbage only for the sake of not having the same cravings as to when i'm NOT pregnant. but i did love it thinking of your little baby kicking in sacrament:). so cute
Please post pictures of your belly. I haven't even see you with a stomach yet. And I just can't wait two weeks.
Post a Comment