I'm not a huge music person, but lately I have been obsessed with a new radio station in Salt Lake. Its Movin' 100.7. It honestly plays the most random selection of songs! I find myself having to check the calendar to see what year it is because they play songs from 1992, 1987, 2006... it is so random! I have been compliling a list the last couple of days of some of the songs.
In no particular order, I have heard:
-Sometimes I run... by Britney Spears
-Wannabe by the the Spice Girls
-Its a Beautiful Life by Ace of Base
-Straight up now tell me do you really wanna love me forever... by Paula Abdul
-Pump up the Jam
-All Night Long by Lionel Richie
-Loosen up my buttons by Pussycat Dolls
-Damn Unpretty by TLC
-Baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go bomp bomp bomp...
-Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
and many many more.
I don't know, I just think it is the greatest radio station for nostalgic reasons. One song reminds me of elementary school, the next reminds me of high school, etc.
In all seriousness, right now I am loving the hairspray sound track, Avril Lavigne, Reba McEntire, and Garth Brooks. I am also HATING Rhianna. I think she has a terrible voice and terrible songs.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Music
Posted by Allie at 10:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Amen Owlison! I love your taste in music.
I love that you made a list. Sometimes I run totally reminds me of our high school days when we would pretend to do the music video to that. I promise I feel like doing it right now. Lets have a dance party one of these nights and play all those songs you mentioned. I haven't been listening to the radio lately but if that station is playing those songs it is my new favorite stations too.
Splendid! I'm always lookin' for new stations, since my cd player doesn't work. I'll have to check it out.
Alright, you know I wanna dance with you guys again! It'll only be the funnest thing ever!!
Let's get together kid, soon.
YES! I'm dying to hear that station, I would love it. (Now I know where you heard that ace of base song...hahaha) My favorite is definitely paula abdul. I was obsessed with that song straight up now tell me. Ok...maybe I still am.
I can't beleive you are over light FM 100, you used to rock out to Phil Collins, Kenny G and Amy Grant all the time. But this new station also sounds excellant, I will have to check it out. Thanks for the tip A-Flow
Post a Comment