Wednesday, September 5, 2007

It's a Girl!


We found out yesterday that we are having a little gal! We're really excited. It was so weird to see the ultrasound pictures because she looked like a full grown baby, but she is still only 6 inches long. She was flailing her legs all over the place and I could have sworn she waved at me in the picture. It was the coolest thing! Matt had to work during the ultrasound, so I texted him a picture, and he thought it was a boy... not quite sure what he was looking at!
My parents are really excited its a girl becuase they have 10 grandsons and 0 granddaughters. SO, I'm sure our baby will get lots of presents from them. My dad had actually said a few months ago that whoever produces the first grand daughter gets $500, and if she has red hair, you get a bonus. We have the girl part down, and i'm sure she'll have red hair considering my genes, and Matt's sisters and mom have red hair. So, once i get paid, I'm going to Disneyland.

8 comments:

J and E Mayfield said...

Mallie, I couldn't be more happy for ya! Can't wait to see cute little Tammy! I love your blog page you guys have got to show me how this whole thing works... mmmk?

The Ceder House's said...

Congrats Allie!! I am so excited for you guys! You are going to make very cute babies!

TC Jolley said...

Allie, congrats! I'm only a week with my first girl but she's the sweetest thing I've ever laid eyes on! ... and she smells a lot better than the boys! Haha! I'm so happy for you, keep us posted, and have fun in Disney Land!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Of course you are going to Disneyland! I love how obbsessed you are with Disneyland. And of course I love that you are having a girl! Yeah!!! I love the name Kate, she will be an adorable little red headed Mcfarland.

the murdocks said...

WOOOOOOO! So happy for you guys. I am thrilled that you are going to to disneyland...please call me and we'll will meet up with you guys. Congrats mcfarlands...can't wait for your little bundle of red-headed joy.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Yea!!!!!! I am so glad you are having a girl! Trish and I have been dying to find out so we can start shopping! Congratulations! That ultra sound made my heart melt! How sweet, I am so happy for you!

Ashley said...

That's awesome, Allie! Congrats!!!

Julie and Dan said...

Congrats McFarlands!! I'm jealous of you, I love red-head babies. When is your due date? Mine is Feb 25, which will end up being March 22 or something. That's exciting for a girl!! gotta love those girls.