Matt turned 25 on September 11. While the nation grieves, Matt celebrates. I'm kind of a boring wife because I didn't plan anything exciting for him. It was a Tuesday, and seriously Tuesday is the most boring day of the week. Anyway, he got home from work around 12, and my sister and I had some water balloons, so we bombarded him with those when he walked in. I thought that was pretty clever... He really wanted sushi for lunch, and since pregnant people aren't supposed to eat sushi (and since I don't like it), he went out with his brother. After I got done teaching, we had a little birthday party for him at my mom's. Not to toot my own horn, but I made the most delicious better-than-sex cake I've ever had. Considering that I've only cooked about three times in our two year marriage, I was pretty proud of that. After the party, we went to Lyndsee's boyfriends house for some late night hot tubbing. I was really grateful for this because not to complain, but being PG has made my body hurt so bad in places I didn't even know existed. If anyone who has been in this situation has any advice for relieving sciatic and lower lower back pain (aka my butt), please let me know! It wasn't the most exciting birthday, but it was fun! Happy Birthday to Matt!
I promise this cake was so good.
Oh yeah, and for his present, he got a lot of little girl clothes.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Happy Birthday to Matt!
Posted by Allie at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday, From Matt and Cami Chapman. I love that you guys have a blog, and that you added me to your blog list. I feel so special :) Congrats on the little girl. Hope everything is going well.
Allie!!! I can't believe you are prego!! I am SO excited for you. Little girls are the best and they are so fun and cute. When are you due?? I am so excited right now. You are going to make a great mom. Oh and great job on the better-thatn-sex-cake. At least you made a cake for matt's birthday. I didn't do one thing for Clint on his. I am a D- wife.
Sweet Moses, that boy sure has filled out. He looks like he's nearing the 200 mark on poundage. Oh, and what a terrible day to have a birthday.
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA...Happy birthday matt! I had no clue it was your birthday. I'm happy you and my brother share the same birthday...but don't worry...my brothers b-day was actually ON the day of 9/11. So he beats you there with the worst birthday. It was so fun seeing you guys in Utah (esp. playing ping pong)...and I promise I want to move back just for your haunted barn party...
ALLIE!!
It's been like 5 years!! I've been looking for you and just ran into JESSIE today at the TOU marathon!
AHH!
email me ok? let's get together!
jourdanboynton@yahoo.com
Love the Birthday presents and I'm sure Matt does too. Don't you love that I ran into Jourdan, how random is that? It was so fun to see her and she loved that Kramer still emails you. she wants to get together sometime this week possibly, does any time work for you?
Was it BTS? Be honest.
Milli
Post a Comment