Sunday, August 26, 2007

Nate's Baptism



Saturday night, our good friend Nate Bringhurst got baptized. It was honestly the one of the coolest things I have ever been to. I had never been to an adult baptism before his. It was really neat to hear him speak and bear his testimony. The spirit was really strong. It was also really cool to see how many people were there to support him. Matt and I are really excited for him and know things will go great for him!

4 comments:

Aaron and Jessie said...

That is awesome! I never knew him that well, but I think that is so great that he got baptized and that so many people went to show their support.

the murdocks said...

Oh man I wish I was there!! I am sooo stinkin happy...ecstatic about his baptism. Way to go Nate! Thanks for showing the pic allie...It's so fun to see everyone together!

melissa said...

I seriously regret not going to represent the Weidner clan (umm, or just stacie). but i'm so glad you posted a picture! Seriously i was happy just to see a picture of everyone. Everyone looks so good! Glad it was awesome and that really is so incredible for Nate, i heard it was just amazing! Hope your doing good Allie, i long for the day to get a call from you and matt absolutely desperate for a babysitter.

Unknown said...

Thanks to Allie for taking Matt off of our hands.
-The Parents