Friday, August 24, 2007

Bingham What What

Tonight was the Bingham/Alta football game. My bro plays, so I've been really into it this year. I'm not one that knows very much about football, well, let's be honest, I don't know anything about football. However, the Bingham games really get m' heart pumpin'. The game tonight was super intense. Jessie's brother, Justin, is for sure the Big Man on Campus. He pretty much won the game for Bingham with his foot of steel. The final score was 23-20 for Bingham.
My favorite part of the games is when the crowd starts chanting "Bingham What What." Those who graduated from BHS in 2001 can attest to the fact that Jessie Sorensen Kerr made up that phrase. I absolutely LOVE that it has stuck all these years! When they started yelling that, I about peed my pants.
High school football games are the greatest. Its all about the hometown heroes. Here's some pics:


This is my brother, Mike.


That's me and my cousin Abby cheerin our hearts out.

4 comments:

Travieso said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron and Jessie said...

Bingham what what!!!! Thanks Allie, I'm so glad that you remember who started that great cheer, cause nobody seems to believe me anymore and I think I deserve some kind of recognition for coming up with a great cheer that has been around for more than 6 years. Jokes! I'm also glad that you are as obsessed with Bingham football as me. Your brother rocks the house all the way down! Love the pics! Keep em comin. Next time it will be of the 2 of us decked out in Bingham attire sitting in the student section cheering the loudest, alright? Are you going to Cedar for the Kahuku game? Lets get planning the bbq this week

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

Allie! Mark and I were so bummed because we really wanted to go to this game. Mark is a huge Alta fan and of course I am a huge Bingham fan so it gets pretty scary when we talk about it! We got a text that night saying that Bingham won and I was pumped! Mark had to make me blue BHS pancakes in the morning because of it! Go Bingham!

TC Jolley said...

So will I get the boot if I say "Alta Power!"... seriously, it's been 10 years, I really need to move on!